Still searching for the perfect gift for the people on your holiday list? We have you covered with our local gift guide!
- Send an “Out of Office” care package from Ivy Wild Beauty. Their selection of goodies soothes the nerves, treats the skin, and brings a smile. Packages are priced at 15% off so you can spread the love!
- Do you have someone on your list who hasn’t had a haircut since the start of quarantine? Get them a gift card to either Signature Image Salon or Salon Quency! They can get the touch up they need before the virtual holiday party!
- For the gentleman who still suits up for Zoom meetings, shop Ezra Paul’s collection of suit essentials. Ezra Paul was voted the best place to get a suit in DC so you will be in good digital hands.
- If your friends have a more comfortable work-from-home scene, visit Crushed Skate Shop’s online apparel store. Your friends can get cozy in sweats, hoodies, and beanies!
- Do you have a graphic novel enthusiast on your list, but you don’t know anything about comics? Give a gift card to Big Planet Comics!
- Your glasses-wearing friends and family will appreciate getting The Fog Stopper from Black and White Look Optical. It makes wearing masks with glasses much easier!
- If you are looking to give a one-of-a-kind gift, Zawadi has a lovely selection of homegoods and jewelry. Their shop features both contemporary and traditional African art with a focus on home accessories.
- Your fit friends are sure to thank you for gift cards to SweatBox and Crossfit DC! Both offer virtual training sessions to stay healthy throughout the holidays.
- If you want to give a sweet holiday treat, send a gift card from Ice Cream Jubilee!
- If you want to go someone the experience of a night out on U Street, consider getting a gift card from any of the following amazing restaurants:
- Tico where for every $80 spent in gift cards, they send you an additional $20!
- The Smith which is open for indoor and outdoor dining, delivery, and pick-up daily with expanded menu offerings
- Ben’s Next Door where friends can enjoy bottomless mimosa brunch on Saturdays and Sundays
- JoJo’s Restaurant and Bar where their gift cards never expire
- Bresca’s avant-garde, French influenced cooking is sure to impress
All that gift giving can be exhausting. Once you cross everyone off your list, pamper yourself with an appointment at one of U Street’s wonderful salons!