The Issue: Building a Small Business Technical Assistance program for your organization can feel daunting. Whether you need to figure out where to start or want to better evaluate your impact, you need a strategy to help you along the way.
The Solution: Our Small Business Technical Assistance Toolkit will give you the tools you need. Whether you are a new organization just getting started or an established organization looking to add technical assistance to your suite of services, our toolkit will walk you through the process of designing, implementing, and evaluating your technical assistance program based on our customizable templates. And with coaching, you receive 2 hours of time dedicated to walking you through the toolkit and helping you integrate the templates into your workflow.
- Business Health Check Materials, including:
- Business Health Check Template
- Business Health Check User Guide
- Business Development Plan Materials, including:
- Business Development Plan Template
- Business Development Plan User Guide
- Business Grant Implementation Materials, including:
- Business Grant Implementation User Guide
- Application Template
- Scoring Template
- Grant Review Panel Materials
- Application Tracker
- Award Email Templates
- Grant Agreement Templates
- And BONUS! Business Survey Template – only available when you buy the complete toolkit
- 2 hours of training on materials
After purchasing, you’ll receive instant access to a downloadable, zip file that includes the items above. All documents and templates are formatted for Microsoft and Google productivity apps (Excel/Sheets, Word/Doc, PDF, etc.) Files can be downloaded up to three times during a two-week period. A District Bridges team member will follow up with 3 business days to discuss your coaching needs.
By purchasing, you commit to the License Agreement.