The Issue: Main Streets and other small business technical assistance providers are pros at listening to small businesses, addressing their needs, and connecting them to resources. However, the way organizations – and even team members within an organization – capture and report data can vary wildly, leading to less accurate information in aggregate, less data-driven decision-making, and wasted time and resources.
The Solution: District Bridges is excited to share a dynamic tool – Small Business Technical Assistance for Salesforce – that can help you better capture and demonstrate your impact.
Designed and developed to help organizations that provide small business technical assistance, this tool can:
- Store comprehensive business data and case notes, accessible from the Salesforce mobile app for on the go updates,
- Track and measure impact to help your organization make data-driven decisions,
- Ensure that institutional knowledge is preserved, and
- Generate custom reports that meet government agency and other funder reporting requirements and can demonstrate year-over-year trends and clarify if you’re meeting goals.
This object relies on the Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) from Salesforce, an easy-to-use fundraising and constituent management application on the Salesforce platform. A free and open-source application, NPSP harnesses the power of Salesforce’s vibrant nonprofit community. With NPSP and SBTA for Salesforce, your organization can better define, measure, and achieve success.
We have decided not to make this a subscription-based app at this time, like most Salesforce products, so that it’s more accessible to Main Streets and other organizations with grant-defined budgets. With that in mind, we have several price points depending on your organization’s needs:
- $1,500: Includes link and password for the SBTA package, as well as welcome and instruction guide to get you started. Purchase here.
- $2,000: Includes the above, plus 1-on-1 training for your organization’s Salesforce Admin and an introduction session for your team to get everyone comfortable with capturing and reporting data (4 hours total). Purchase here.
- $3,500: Includes the above, plus an additional 10 hours of training and set-up support. This time could be used for beginning your organization’s Salesforce journey and installing NPSP, adding custom fields or processes, creating custom reports and Dashboards, and more.
After purchasing, you’ll receive instant access to a downloadable introduction and welcome guide. A District Bridges team member will reach out within 3 business days to discuss your purchase and provide the actual software links to install on your Salesforce instance as well as discuss your training needs. By purchasing, you commit to the License Agreement.