Still searching for the perfect gift for the people on your holiday list? We have you covered with our local gift guide!
- Send someone you care for lunch from Argyle Market Deli! They have a great selection of sandwiches, wraps, and salads.
- The foodies in your life will love a gift from Each Peach Market! You can choose one of their cookbook collaborations with Bold Fork Books. Give an experience they won’t forget with an online class. Or send food! They have platters, baskets, and meals that are sure to impress.
- Mount Desert Ice Cream has sweet treats for everyone on your list. They even have options for your lactose-intolerant friend and chocolate-adverse doggo!
- For the wine lover in your life or that whiskey connoisseur, check out the selection at Irving Wine & Spirits. They have a wide variety of beers, natural wines, and specialty liquors.
- If you have a friend who is endlessly chic and cares about sustainability, find them a hip second-hand gift from Frugalista. And they run great sales each month!
- You can have the experience of a night at the movies with Suns Cinema. You can send drinks, virtual tickets, and theater swag from their website.
- Shop for handmade gifts from DC artists and makers at the Mola Holiday Market! The market also has breakfast tacos from La Tejana that you can pre-order to snack on while you shop.
- Giving a gift card to Elle is perfect for anyone from the Pumpkin Spice Latte lover to the Carb-Loader. Or, if you are looking for someone else to cook for you this holiday season, check out their winter holiday meal menu.
- We could all use some inner peace in 2020. Past Tense Yoga’s library of on-demand video bundles is excellent for beginning yogis, expecting mommies, and those of us who need to chill out.
- Your fit friends will love a gift card to Fit 360! And that is because Fit 360 offers more than your normal, everyday neighborhood gym.
If you want to give the gift of a night out in Mount Pleasant, you can’t go wrong with these restaurants:
All of this gift-giving can be exhausting. Once you have crossed everyone off your list, give yourself a gift and book an appointment at one of Mount Pleasant’s salons:
- Saint Martin’s Salon, call (202) 621-7363
- Golden Scissors, call (202) 234-4548
- Xclusive Beauty Salon, call (202) 387-5168
- Alex’s Unisex Hair Salon, call (202) 232-3831
- Melissa’s Beauty Salon Unisex, call (202) 232-6432