Logan Circle Main Street Gift Guide
3 Dec 2020 3 min read
Share this post
Still searching for the perfect gift for the people on your holiday list? We have you covered with our local gift guide!
- You can find “charming” gifts at Crown Pawnbrokers! They have a selection of charms and pendants perfect for bracelets and necklaces.
- For the theater lover who misses seeing shows, give a subscription to Studio Theater. Subscribers enjoy a mix of in-person and streamed programming.
- If you have a person who is both seasonally stylish and supports sustainability on your list, visit Current Boutique’s online shop. They have an amazing selection of pre-loved gems for your stylish friends.
- Are you looking for a holiday sweater to wear to your next Zoom party? The Outrage has holiday sweaters that send a message. And they donate a percentage of every sale!
- If you have a fan of Trade Bar on your list, they have logo masks back in stock. Visit them at 1410 14th St NW to get yours while they are still available.
- For a more traditional gift, Flowers on 14th has a beautiful selection of holiday floral arrangements, centerpieces, and gift baskets. Check out their collection online.
Flowers on 14th
Barcelona Wine Bar
- Logan Tavern can hook you up with gift boxes, cards and bottles of wine for the holiday season! Call them at 202-332-3710 for options.
- For the caffeine addict on your list give them a gift card to Slipstream. This gift will be a jolt of joy!
- For the wine lovers, visit Barrel House Liquors where you can bundle three wines for $16.99. Or order from Savon Liquors, who can deliver to you in under an hour. Barcelona Wine Bar has gift options including wine bar experiences, glassware, and kitchen essentials. Cork & Fork Fine Wines has packages of 4 wines for $44. The wines are selected by a trained winemaker and can they be shipped or picked up curbside.
- Logan Circle is a dream shopping neighborhood for interior decorators:
- A gift card from Little Leaf is a crowd-pleasing way to share some plant love.
- Salt and Sundry has gift options for everyone on your list from the happy homebody to the wellness warrior.
- Miss Pixie’s Furnishing and Whatnot is the place for one of a kind items. Shop their Instagram for a virtual option and local delivery is available.
- RichshaadRyan has art pieces for extraordinary people. This includes canvas pieces and hand painted hats!
Salt & Sundry
- For the home cook on your list, there are great specialty markets in the neighborhood. Rice Market has a well-curated collection of foods, beer, wine, sake, flowers and home goods. Cork Wine Bar and Market has all the provisions needed to make an excellent charcuterie board and they have gift cards available.
- If you would like to gift a night out on the town in Logan Circle, consider getting a gift card to any of the following amazing restaurants:
- Le Diplomate pays sincere homage to French cafe culture
- You can purchase a gift card for all EatWell DC restaurants including Commissary, Logan Tavern, Grillfish, The Pig and The Charles
- Estadio features Spanish cuisine
- Chicken + Whiskey allows you to give the gift of pollo
- Pearl Dive Oyster Bar is the spot for seafood dishes