Still searching for the perfect gift for the people on your holiday list? We have you covered with our local gift guide!
- For the friends who like to keep things casual, you can pick up gift cards to Cava or &pizza (purchase &pizza gift cards in-store). Both fast-casual eateries are sure to be a win.
- Sticky Fingers Sweet and Eats has a whole range of baked goodies you can give! You can even get a gift card and let the recipient decide. Or they have the perfect gift for someone who binge-watches baking shows, virtual baking classes!
- You can give a virtual night at the theater with tickets to GALA Theater! Choose from individual online performances or select one of their festivals.
- A great gift to help anyone get through winter’s darkest day is Dragon’s Breath Yoga’s Winter Solstice workshop. You can accompany the workshop with swag from Dragon Breath’s online shop.
- If you know someone looking to upgrade their home office, Casa Furniture has a sitewide Bonanza Sale until Christmas day! You can get up to 80% off select items.
- For the pet parents in your life, get them a gift card to Patrick’s Pet Care! Patrick’s Pet Care was voted DC’s best dog walking service. They provide grooming and training services as well.
- Wine lovers will always appreciate a gift card to a great store like D’vines! They also have an incredible selection of “support local” products from around the DMV that you can shop.
- Columbia Heights has your coffee-loving friends covered. You can buy bags of premium coffee from Ritual Coffee and Pie. Tynan Coffee and Tea has coffee, tea, and the mugs you need to enjoy your hot beverages.
- Have someone on your list who loves wine and coffee? Get them a gift card to The Coupe and let them decide the time of day to use it.
- You can create great gift baskets with supplies from Odd Provisions. Or again, you can go the gift card route and let your friends be creative!
If you want to give a night out in Columbia Heights, a gift card to any of the following fabulous restaurants would be a great choice:
All that gift-giving can be exhausting. Once you finished shopping, treat yourself to an appointment at one of Columbia Heights’ salons: