Chevy Chase Main Street 2023 Small Business Grant Awardees
Share this post
Chevy Chase Main Street is committed to supporting a thriving small business community. We are pleased to share the recipients of the 2023 Small Business Grants along our corridor. We are proud to offer these grants to help small businesses address the most pressing issues and critical needs they face. Thank you to the community panel for their time and attention to the Grant Applications!
This cycle’s winners are:
- DC Health Psychology, who will use this grant to update their record system and data collection platform which will not only streamline their business operations and patient record logistics, but allow them to create more accurate financial reports and make a business plan for future growth.
- Art Sound Language, who will be able to invest in sound equipment in order to produce more events, and continue their investment in creating inclusive, diverse, and cross-generational opportunities for interaction and engagement.
- Opal, who will use their grant to help fund the construction of a pergola.
- Happy Go Bikes, who updated their facade with new painted signage that helps their business stand out.
- Quist MD, who will add two new innovative therapeutic tools to their office: a GameReady Ice Machine GRPro 2.1 and a Woodway Curve treadmill. Both are premium devices that will allow them to expand their service offerings to their patients.
- President Valet Cleaners, who will use the grant to renovate the exterior of their business, including new windows, new trim, and a new door. This will improve the way it looks from the street and help the outside match the professionalism displayed indoors.
- Black Robin Media, who will use the grant to update their website to better reflect the new projects that they have worked on and the services that they provide to clients, in order to highlight the work that they do and bring in new business.
- Circle Yoga, who will use the grant to make a variety of improvements inside their studios such as updating thermostats, repainting, and making repairs to improve the experience for members and students.
- Artsy Beast, who will use the grant to update their financial recording system for their growing business and streamline their accounting process.