- Meet the owners of Saku Saku Flakerie, Yuri & Jason Oberbillig
- In Honor of World Refugee Day: Meet Hamid Kerim, Owner of Dolan Uyghur Restaurant
- Meet Dr. Steven Schneid, Owner of Uptown Vision
- Meet Pam and Araya, owners of Paragon Thai
- Meet Vanessa Lim, Owner of Spices Asian Restaurant
- Meet Liz Winchell, owner of All Fired Up!
- Phuong Phan, Lavish Nail Spa
- Meet Rukiye, owner of Imaj Salon!
- Bob of Cleveland Park Valet
- Salim of Fresh Med: From Algiers to Cleveland Park
- Mark, Atomic Billiards
- Jury Meneses, 3321 Bistro
- Pandemic Pivoting: What it Means to be Action-Oriented in 2020
- Peter Balish, Cleveland Park Bar & Grill
- Get to Know Kirsten Denney, owner of The Exercise Coach Cleveland Park
Meet Phuong Phan, owner of Lavish Nail Spa! She has been doing nails for years and strives to make each customer feel like the best version of themselves. If you ever need a spa day, you can give the salon a call or walk-in!
Phuong recently took over Lavish Nail Spa from its previous owner. She’s only a few months in, but she already loves the neighborhood. She enjoys the small but lively feel of the Cleveland Park neighborhood, and she said it reminds her home country, Vietnam.
As a salon, they look forward to seeing new and familiar faces every day. They prioritize your satisfaction with their services. They have a great selection of colors for gel, dip, and regular polish. But they don’t just do nails! They also offer facials, waxing, and massages.
They want your spa experience to be the best it can be. All of the plants and orchids in the salon are real! They use pedicure liners to ensure the cleanliness of their tubs for every client. Whether you stop in to freshen up an old manicure or you need a massage service, they are happy to help you relax.
Phuong is not only creative when making nail art—she also loves to experiment in the kitchen! In her free time (which she admits is rare), she loves trying new recipes. She also treasures spending time with her daughter. “I’ve worked all my life for my daughter to have a brighter future,” said Phuong. “So, I would like to help my daughter achieve her dream career!”
Welcome to the neighborhood, Phuong!