- Get to Know Kirsten Denney, owner of The Exercise Coach Cleveland Park
- Meet the owners of Saku Saku Flakerie, Yuri & Jason Oberbillig
- In Honor of World Refugee Day: Meet Hamid Kerim, Owner of Dolan Uyghur Restaurant
- Meet Dr. Steven Schneid, Owner of Uptown Vision
- Meet Pam and Araya, owners of Paragon Thai
- Meet Vanessa Lim, Owner of Spices Asian Restaurant
- Meet Liz Winchell, owner of All Fired Up!
- Phuong Phan, Lavish Nail Spa
- Meet Rukiye, owner of Imaj Salon!
- Bob of Cleveland Park Valet
- Salim of Fresh Med: From Algiers to Cleveland Park
- Mark, Atomic Billiards
- Jury Meneses, 3321 Bistro
- Pandemic Pivoting: What it Means to be Action-Oriented in 2020
- Peter Balish, Cleveland Park Bar & Grill
Today’s post features Jury Meneses, owner of 3321 Bistro (3321 Connecticut Ave NW)
Tell us about your business! When was it founded and what inspired you to start your business?
We are a new business with Latin International cuisine management experience, with intent of combining some of the most know Latin exotic dishes from some Latin Caribbean cuisine.
Tell us a little bit about yourself.
We are a locally-owned business, with over 15 years of experience with restaurants and homemade dishes. We have combined several different platters from Mexico, and other Latin American cuisine, which we are proud to be presenting to the Main Street and Cleveland Park Community!
What is unique about your business?
We bring a fusion for Tex-Mex and Latin Caribbean Flavor and touch rarely seen in under the same roof! We offer some plates from Mexico, Dominican Republic, Peru, Argentinian/Italian, Bolivia, Cuba, Spain and a few more.
Are you still operating during COVID-19? In what ways?
Yes! We are following all CDC and the District of Columbia Health Department guidelines. By keeping social distance, using masks, taking temperatures to our staff, and providing proper training to our team as well.
How can the community support you right now?
Sharing with family and friends that we are open, and leaving us reviews in our Google or Yelp Platforms. That will give us a better idea of how we can continue to provide great service to our patrons and community.
What is your favorite thing about this community?
We are very exited to be part of the Cleveland Park Main Street community! Everyone is very supportive of the local business and they made sure to makes us feel welcomed!
If you could tell all of the residents in the Cleveland Park Main Street area one thing, what would it be?
For those who love to travel or would like to experience new gastronomy platters, we offer just that for your taste-buds! We are offering low pricing to make it accessible to everyone’s pockets, we understand how this unprecedented pandemic has affected all of us.