2022 Lower Georgia Avenue Main Street Holiday Gift Guide
Share this post
Shop local this holiday season on Lower Georgia Avenue Main Street. Check out these great ideas for everyone on your gifting list:
Class packages or gift certificates to local fitness studios are a perfect gift for your favorite workout fan. Lower Georgia Avenue has great options to fit everyone’s tastes:
- Know someone who loves sculpting workouts? Gift them a New Client Package of 5 classes for $115 at District Pilates so they can get started on the Pilates Reformer.
- For the person who wants to take their fitness routine to the next level, give the gift of personal training sessions at BodyMass. They offer one session for $140 or a package of 5 sessions for $650.
- Anyone who likes group fitness classes will love a gift to Sweat DC. You can give them a month of 8 classes for $199.
- Your favorite yoga fanatic will be wowed with a 9 class package ($99) to Yoga District.
- For the one on your list with great rhythm, give the gift of a gift certificate to Salsa with Silvia so they can take classes in salsa, tango, bachata, and more.
Treat the jazz enthusiast in your life to an evening at Reliable Tavern. The bar’s inventive cocktails and piping hot kolaches are the perfect pairing for a night of local music. Gift Certificates are available via email, and make sure to Keep an eye on Reliable Tavern’s Instagram for upcoming jazz and comedy shows!
Have a coffee fanatic on your gifting list? They’ll love a gift card to Harrar Coffee & Roastery so they can get great brewed coffee as well as top quality beans to brew at home. Or gift them with a subscription from Qualia Coffee – they’ll get a carefully curated selection of coffee beans twice a month for $62.
Looking for the perfect gift for someone who runs of coffee and craft beer? Gift a “Drinking Buddies” membership to Doubles – for $55 a month they’ll get bag of coffee from local and national roasters and a 4 pack of local beer by Other Half Brewing, plus tokens for 5 free coffees in-shop per month.
For the essential oil devotee or your favorite home cook, shop a great selection of oils, spices, and herbs from Blue Nile Botanicals.
The gift of good food and drink is always well-received. Wine lovers will be wowed by a gift membership to St. Vincent Wine Wine Club ($69-$207) – they’ll get two bottles per month plus 50% off all to-go bottles from their shop. Pizza lovers will go nuts for a membership to Sonny’s Pizza’s wine club – you can go for 2, 3, or 4 bottles a month (ranges from $60-$100) and all members get a free pizza of any kind once a month! Anyone who loves cider will enjoy a gift card to Capitol Cider House, or a membership to their Cider Club. Shop Coasters for a great selection of of liquors that will make any host or at-home bartender smile. Have a vegan on your gifting list? They will love a gift certificate to Nu Vegan Café.
Head to Sankofa to shop for your favorite book lover. They also carry unique home goods and handcrafted jewelry that anyone on your list will love.
Shopping for an ice cream fanatic? Give them a gift certificate to Here’s the Scoop to help them satisfy their sweet tooth!