Can you believe we’ve already come to the end of 2021? The holiday season is fast approaching, and after yet another pandemic-addled year, we are more than ready to spread some holiday cheer! Read on to find out how you can shop small for all your gifting needs.
FOR THE SPA ENTHUSIASTS
- Core72 has a beautiful selection of candles in scents that soothe the soul. If you have a friend who suffers from the Sunday Scaries, check out the “Sunday Morning” candle to bring them calm.
- Help that special someone turn every day into a spa day when you gift them a Shower Steamer from Park Story! Wake up each morning with the aroma of essential oils.
FOR THE PARTY PLANNER
- DC Party Planners take their play seriously! So get them the perfect drinkware for any occasion, the Washington, DC Map Wine Glasses from Park Story.
- AND if you know someone who upped their charcuterie during the pandemic, you can help them take their presentation to the next level with a Handmade Wood Cutting & Charcuterie Board.
- What are these gifts without wines and snacks? You can find wines from around the world at Chevy Chase Wine & Spirits. Gather gourmet cheeses, bread, and deli selections at Magruder’s DC.
FOR THE KIDDOS
- Have the best family game night ever! The staff selections at Child’s Play Toys and Books help you choose the perfect game for your children’s age range.
- If your little ones like being warm and cozy, gift them a knit fleece beanie from Core72. Choose from bears, monsters, and cats!
- For the kiddo who loves to run, get them a pair of new kicks at Ramer’s Shoes! They have great brands like Sketchers, Crocs, and Stride Rite.
FOR THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER
- Give the gift of fine films and support a local nonprofit when you purchase an Avalon gift card. They are DC’s only nonprofit film center, and they offer exciting and diverse programming.
- Who said date night couldn’t be on a Monday? That is the only night to get the award-winning fried chicken at Blue44!
- If you are looking for fresh seafood on date night, head to Parthenon Restaurant! You are sure to enjoy the Greek dining experience.
- For a more casual date night, you can’t go wrong giving the gift of Detroit-style pizza at Little Beast! Their award-winning pies are sure to hit the spot.
FOR SOMEONE WITH A SWEET TOOTH
- Giving a box of chocolates is a classic choice. You can’t go wrong giving a box of gourmet chocolates, elegantly wrapped, from June B Sweet.
- Cupcakes are a fun and festive way to show someone you care. Red Velvet Cupcakery even bakes vegan & gluten-free cupcakes so everyone can enjoy!
FOR SELF CARE
Don’t forget to treat yourself to a little something this holiday season as well!
- Give yourself the gift of peace at Circle Yoga. New to the studio? Try three classes for $33!
- Destress with a therapeutic massage at Total Release Reflexology! Give them a call at (202) 966-4566 to book services.
You deserve a spa day! Look your finest for holiday gatherings after booking an appointment at one of Chevy Chase’s salons or spas!
- 5606 NAILS SPA (5606 Connecticut Ave NW)⠀
- Salon Familia (3817 Livingston St NW)⠀
- Relaxed Nail Spa (5505 Connecticut Ave NW)